Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Marnie McCormack <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2009/03/06 10:45:07 UTC

Glasgow Qpid Night Out - Invite

All,

We're heading out for a meal on Wed 1st April (no, really - not a gag).

Qpid-ers who Glasgow based, or who'll be passing through are cordially
invited to join us.

(We being: Aidan, Martin & I.)

It's taken a week to find an available date - so hope some of you can make
it along too.

Venue to be debated at great length and posted shortly.

Regards,
Marnie

RE: Glasgow Qpid Night Out - Invite

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.