Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Affan Qureshi <qu...@etilize.com> on 2002/11/04 13:32:00 UTC

How to get the tiles-def.xml (and struts-config.xml) reloaded w/out restarting

If you reload the application only (using Tomcat Webapp Manager) I think you
won't have to restart the server but just reolad the app.

However can I reload it without even restarting/reloading the Application?

I would also like to know how can we reload struts-config.xml without
restarting the server or even reloading the app.

Thanks

Posted by Cedric Dumoulin <ce...@apache.org>.
  Type the corresponding url in a browser:
.../tiles-documentation/admin/tiles/reload.do
.../tiles-documentation/admin/tiles/view.do

    Cedric

Posted by Rainer Mueller <rm...@inventage.com>.
Good question!