Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us> on 2013/01/29 23:03:31 UTC

[RESULT] [IP CLEARANCE] Citrix donation of documentation for Apache CloudStack

Our 72 hour window has passed. So, I'm calling this IP CLEARANCE complete.

Re: [RESULT] [IP CLEARANCE] Citrix donation of documentation for Apache CloudStack

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.
Yes certainly, thanks for noticing

Thanks
Animesh

On Jan 30, 2013, at 10:06 PM, "Jessica Tomechak" <je...@gmail.com>> wrote:

I see one of these commits was for a feature that was not approved for inclusion in 4.1 (CLOUDSTACK-192, XenServer hotfix notification). Yet the documentation for it was approved and passed IP Clearance. I'll remove the docs again.

Jessica T.

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 4:47 PM, Jessica Tomechak <Je...@citrix.com>> wrote:
Doc files committed.
Testing: pulled most recent files, built Install, Admin, and Developer's guides locally in Publican with "test" output format.
Please see commits:

c8bdc4e630de388032005a20327bcfba96be36e2
e759980a8b5af1f2f809fff3f10f339af62f09f2
9da200a7e62f829e0ac4a403266fcc5043fad275
dd2fd9a9a61bf358a0c64484aef211afa9b265b1

Jessica T.
CloudStack Tech Pubs

IP Clearance is complete for documentation , please commit your changes and report once done

Animesh

Posted by Jessica Tomechak <je...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.
Jessica