Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Vishwas Babu <vi...@confluxtechnologies.com> on 2019/03/24 08:02:03 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Fineract PMC member Santosh Math

Hello All,

It gives me great pleasure to announce the addition of Santosh Math as the
newest member of  Fineract's Project Management Committee. Please join me
in giving him a warm welcome.

Santosh has been a part of the community since forever (2014!). For those
of you who do not know of him, here's a snippet from Ed Cable's
announcement of Santosh's committer status back in 2017.

Santosh has been an active member of the community since 2014 playing many roles
initially as the lead support resource, guiding documentation for the
platform. Most recently in his role as lead QA engineer for the community,
he has gone well beyond those duties doing triage and product management
for Apache Fineract (as well as the Mifos X distribution and apps that
consume it). Santosh is patient, thorough, and a deeply committed community
member. He has greatly enhanced the quality of the software and has helped
to streamline contributions by improving our triage and release management
processes. He is continually helping other partners, assisting volunteers
and interns, and most importantly supporting users of Apache Fineract. You
can see his active presence on the mailing lists, the issue trackers, and
our wikis.

Regards,
Vishwas

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Fineract PMC member Santosh Math

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Thank you all.. It's great pleasure!!.

--
Thanks & Regards

Santosh Math

*QA Engineer*

*Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd <http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/>*
| *Office*: +91-080-41208662 |

*Address*: #304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road, HRBR Layout 1st Block,
Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Fineract PMC member Santosh Math

Posted by Nayan Ambali <na...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Santosh!

Posted by Rahul Goel <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Santosh!

--
RAHUL GOEL
+91-9873124753

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Fineract PMC member Santosh Math

Posted by Sanyam Goel <sa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Santosh.

Posted by Isaac Kamga <is...@mifos.org>.

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Thank you all for your warm wishes!

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Well done Santosh!

Posted by Kang Breder <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Santosh!

Posted by Pembe Miriam <pe...@gmail.com>.
Good work Santosh, congrats

Posted by Massabe Lydiane <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mua Rachmann <mu...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Santosh,

Posted by Mexina Daniel <me...@singo.africa>.

amala.co.tz https://amala.co.tz/  | singo.africa https://singo.africa

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Fineract PMC member Santosh Math

Posted by Courage Angeh <co...@gmail.com>.
Congratulation Santosh

Posted by Ippez Robert <ip...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ruphine Kengne <ru...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Santosh.

Posted by Awasum Yannick <aw...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chirag Gupta <gu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ebenezer Graham <eg...@alustudent.com>.
Congratulations Santosh

Posted by Sendoro Juma <se...@singo.africa>.
More than deserved!

>     On March 24, 2019 at 11:02 AM Vishwas Babu <vi...@confluxtechnologies.com> wrote:
>
>     Hello All,
>
>     It gives me great pleasure to announce the addition of Santosh Math as the
>     newest member of Fineract's Project Management Committee. Please join me
>     in giving him a warm welcome.
>
>     Santosh has been a part of the community since forever (2014!). For those
>     of you who do not know of him, here's a snippet from Ed Cable's
>     announcement of Santosh's committer status back in 2017.
>
>     Santosh has been an active member of the community since 2014 playing many roles
>     initially as the lead support resource, guiding documentation for the
>     platform. Most recently in his role as lead QA engineer for the community,
>     he has gone well beyond those duties doing triage and product management
>     for Apache Fineract (as well as the Mifos X distribution and apps that
>     consume it). Santosh is patient, thorough, and a deeply committed community
>     member. He has greatly enhanced the quality of the software and has helped
>     to streamline contributions by improving our triage and release management
>     processes. He is continually helping other partners, assisting volunteers
>     and interns, and most importantly supporting users of Apache Fineract. You
>     can see his active presence on the mailing lists, the issue trackers, and
>     our wikis.
>
>     Regards,
>     Vishwas

With Best Regards