Posted to dev@metron.apache.org by Justin Leet <ju...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/23 13:58:36 UTC

Master build failures in Travis

See: METRON-1274 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-1274> and
https://travis-ci.org/apache/metron/builds

An example failure is https://travis-ci.org/apache/metron/builds/290806887

This is possibly intermittent and possibly a result of METRON-1241
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-1241>, but it hasn't been dug
into yet.  More details are in the ticket.

Please refrain from merging PRs into master until this is resolved.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Master build failures in Travis

Posted by Justin Leet <ju...@gmail.com>.
One last thing, I'd recommend that master get merged into everyone's
branches/PRs to make sure the tests work consistently during any necessary
Travis runs.

Posted by Justin Leet <ju...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Casey Stella <ce...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Casey Stella <ce...@gmail.com>.