Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Hamrita Sami <Sa...@eon-energie.com> on 2004/08/27 09:11:17 UTC

Urgent!! Slide and Multi-Valued Properties

Hi all,

I'm using the actual version (2.1b1) of the Slide client as my WebDav Client
to work on the Micrsoft Exchange Server 2003 (read and create appointments,
read and create contact items..).

Some Properties for some Exchange items, like "Contacts" for appointments,
are multi-valued. Following an example for setting them with WebDav:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<a:propertyupdate xmlns:a="DAV:"
xmlns:d="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:exch-data:"
  xmlns:b="urn:uuid:c2f41010-65b3-11d1-a29f-00aa00c14882/" xmlns:c="xml:">
  <a:set>
    <a:prop>
      <d:expected-content-class b:dt="mv.string">
             <c:v>urn:content-classes:message</c:v>
             <c:v>urn:content-classes:myclass1</c:v>
             <c:v>urn:content-classes:item</c:v>
      </d:expected-content-class>
    </a:prop>
  </a:set>
</a:propertyupdate>

In Slide I didn't find a way to set or read such Properties through the
provided Methods. Am I overseeing something. Is it possible to work with
such multi-valued properties using Slide or do I have to write my own new
Methods for that!??

Re: Urgent!! Slide and Multi-Valued Properties

Posted by Ingo Brunberg <ib...@fiz-chemie.de>.
Search the archives for "multi-valued properties". I remember we
already had a discussion about this.

On the other hand, you can pass the proppatchMethod() whatever value
you like. Just be sure that it is well formed XML. For example you can
use a DOMSource to create that property and than serialze it.

Ingo