Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rayees Namathponnan <ra...@citrix.com> on 2013/02/19 21:08:56 UTC

CS bug tool test plan available in cwiki

Hi,

CS bug tool test plan posted at  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CS+bug+tool

Please review the test plan and send me the comments or any additional cases needed to be added.

Regards,
Rayees

Re: CS bug tool test plan available in cwiki

Posted by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com>.

On 2/19/13 12:13 PM, "Chip Childers" <ch...@sungard.com> wrote:

>On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 12:08:56PM -0800, Rayees Namathponnan wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> CS bug tool test plan posted at
>>https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CS+bug+tool
>>
>> Please review the test plan and send me the comments or any additional
>>cases needed to be added.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Rayees
>>

>Should we be discussing this on our lists here (specifically the dev
>list)?  Didn't we decide that this is outside the Apache CloudStack
>project?

Yeah, not very relevant (the wiki page even says "not part of the product"
:)).
But nice as an FYI nonetheless.

Re: CS bug tool test plan available in cwiki

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.