Posted to kato-spec@incubator.apache.org by Stuart Monteith <st...@stoo.me.uk> on 2009/04/27 17:23:35 UTC

Conference call Part 2

Hello,
    I'd like to try and arrange a part 2 for the conference call. We
managed to get through the java runtime API and have just the image API
to get through.
I'd like to arrange another call, same format, for this coming Friday
1st May, at the same time of 1500 UTC.
Please let us know what you think.

For those people not on the call, I'll try and get the recording on our
website ASAP for you to hear. The slides are available to view already,
but I'd like to get at least the audio available. A transcript is also
in the works.

Regards,
    Stuart

Re: Conference call Part 2

Posted by Stuart Monteith <st...@stoo.me.uk>.
Hello all,
    I think I'll press ahead with the call, so it will be on Friday 1st
May at 1500 UTC, with the same dial-in number.

Regards,
    Stuart

Re: Conference call Part 2

Posted by Stuart Monteith <st...@stoo.me.uk>.