Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Shaun Thompson <st...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/14 17:37:28 UTC

Storm UI - /public

I have a quick question that I would appreciate some help with.

I'm launching Storm processes via a Java standalone app.

Everything works but when I launch Storm UI

backtype.storm.ui.core.main(new String[] {});

I can view the topology metrics but any css/js contained with the page
served at / is not found.

When the process is started from the command line, how does the process
know to point to /public within the distribution to serve css/js?

Thanks