Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Greg Dove <gr...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/06 01:18:06 UTC

Re: RemoteObject error - Invalid Response type

I can't really tell for sure what the problem is, but it does look unusual
to have this in your endpoint:
messagebroker/amf.txt

usually that would be:
messagebroker/amf

I have no idea whether that is the issue or not, it just seems unusual to
me.

Posted by Sudhakar Kakaraparthi <su...@db.com>.
Thank you all for your responses, my issue got resolved. I am able to communicate to server with amf channel. amf channel definition,
<channel-definition id="my-amf" class="mx.messaging.channels.AMFChannel">
            <endpoint url="http://{server.name}:{server.port}/{context.root}/messagebroker/amf"
            class="flex.messaging.endpoints.AMFEndpoint"/>
        </channel-definition>

The issue is, my service layer has some unresolved dependency with ServletFilter.. which causing the issue.

Thanks,
Sudhakar.

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi,