Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Da...@bertelsmann.de on 2005/10/06 13:20:52 UTC

InputCalendar does not work as popup

Hi,

I am having trouble using the input calendar component as popup. The
effects described below can be reproduced with version 1.1.0 in our
production environment (OC4J, Java 1.5) and in several Tomcat versions
(4.1, 5.0, 5.1, deploying myfaces examples) using IE, Firefox and Opera.

*	When the Button is clicked and the popup opens, the icons /
symbols for switching the month back and forward ("the arrows") are
rendered only when the mouse has been moved over them.
*	Selecting a month from the dropdown list works fine, selecting a
year from the dropdown list simply closes the complete popup, no new
year is selected.
*	The "Today is" pattern cannot be localized / customized. Same to
the week number ("Wk" in English).
*	The "Click to select" pattern in the status bar of the browser
cannot be localized / customized
*	Maybe I am blind, but I am not able to make a submit after
selecting a new value e.g. by executing "submit();" onchange.

As I expect the calendar component to have been tested and for others it
works properly, I have no idea why it does not here. Any ideas?

Thanks, Daniel

Re: InputCalendar does not work as popup

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Bug # 1 and 2 are already fixed in the current head version

#3 & 4 are about to be fixed.

onchange should exist as an attribute in inputCalendar, right?

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at