Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Sylwia Wilk <sy...@software.com.pl> on 2012/03/20 13:56:38 UTC

Article

Hello Hadoop developers,

My name is Sylwia and I'm writting from Software Developer's Journal
magazine.

Would you be interested in writting an article for us?

Our next issue will be entitled Hadoop. I think you can contribute relevant
materials for our magazine.

Please let me know if anyone is interested in contributing.

Regards

Sylwia Wilk
Editor of SDJ magazine

Re: Article

Posted by Chen He <ai...@gmail.com>.
sounds interesting. Need more detail

Re: Article

Posted by shashwat shriparv <dw...@gmail.com>.

--
Shashwat Shriparv

+91-9663531241
+91-990059620

Re: Article

Posted by Marcos Ortiz <ml...@uci.cu>.
Regards, Sylwia
Can you provide some guidelines and notes about how to write an article
for the Journal?
Thanks a lot

On 03/20/2012 08:56 AM, Sylwia Wilk wrote:
> Hello Hadoop developers,
>
> My name is Sylwia and I'm writting from Software Developer's Journal
> magazine.
>
> Would you be interested in writting an article for us?
>
> Our next issue will be entitled Hadoop. I think you can contribute relevant
> materials for our magazine.
>
> Please let me know if anyone is interested in contributing.
>
> Regards
>
> Sylwia Wilk
> Editor of SDJ magazine

> http://www.uci.cu