Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Shane Curcuru <sh...@yahoo.com> on 2002/05/02 19:17:21 UTC

RE: Xalan-style extension functions in XSLTC

One comment: if we do integrate this work, can someone also make sure
to sync up the namespaces used?  Long ago we agreed in principle to
make the namespace that Xalan extension functions, xsl:output special
handling for indents, etc. and XSLTC extension functions to be the same
namespace for simplicity.  Now that we're actually starting, it'd be
nice to make a check of the namespaces we key off of.

In particular, this would be nice for users, since they can use either
'half' of the Xalan project with the same stylesheet.

=====
- Shane

<eof aka="mailto:shane_curcuru@us.ibm.com"
 .sig="Du sublime au ridicule il n'y a qu'un pas." />

http://health.yahoo.com