Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Kruttik <kr...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/04 20:29:07 UTC

where to find the servicemix-drools componant

Hi,
I want to use the drools componant in in-out mep and i came to know that to
achieve this i need to use the servicemix-drools componant. I currently have
servicemix 3.0 which doesnt include the componant. I tried searching for the
3.1 binary but in the download section it doesnt exist. So i downloaded the
source for 3.1 and still couldnt find it there.

Please help me. Can u also tell me if I find the componant, can I install it
in servicemix 3.0 or do i need to use the 3.1 version only. and if no then
where to find the 3.1 binaries.

thanks in advance

RE: where to find the servicemix-drools componant

Posted by ra...@wipro.com.
I think you meant jbi.route

jbi is nothing but the application data identifier...(org.apache.servicemix.components.drools.JbiHelper)

you can call the jbi.route using java semantics for drools as jbi.forwardToService is called in the below snippet.

<rule-set name="cheese rules"
  xmlns="http://drools.org/rules"
  xmlns:java="http://drools.org/semantics/java">

  <application-data identifier="jbi">org.apache.servicemix.components.drools.JbiHelper</application-data>
  <application-data identifier="context">javax.jbi.component.ComponentContext</application-data>
  <application-data identifier="deliveryChannel">javax.jbi.messaging.DeliveryChannel</application-data>

  <rule name="Ignore 2 message">

    <parameter identifier="exchange">
      <class>javax.jbi.messaging.MessageExchange</class>
    </parameter>
    <java:condition>"2".equals(exchange.getMessage("in").getProperty("idText")) == false</java:condition>
    <java:consequence>
        // lets try send a message
        jbi.forwardToService("http://servicemix.org/cheese/", "receiver");
    </java:consequence>