Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Harish Muleva <ha...@mindtree.com> on 2001/08/08 11:22:23 UTC

i want to unsuscribe this

i want to unsubscribe this site

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefán F. Stefánsson [mailto:stefanf@snote.decode.is]
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2001 2:49 PM
To: Jason van Zyl; Sam Ruby
Cc: Alexandria-Dev
Subject: RE: Alexandria

Thank you for the response.  At least I feel much better knowing that
I'm not going out of my mind for no reason ;o).

If Alexandria is (just about) dead then I would urge you to replace it
with anything that is actually closer to working!  I think having a dead
project under the Jakarta name is worse than having no project at all.
My opinion is that Alexandria (as it is) should not be a Jakarta project
due to lack of support.  The sooner it is dropped, or better yet,
replaced, the better.

The gump builds look like something we would like to use, except that it
doesn't include the Javadoc.

What would be your recommendations to me on this matter?  What I need
here is a system that does automatic builds (using Ant buildfiles) and
can generate Javadoc as well.  Logs and even blames (as Alexandria
promised to do) are a definite plus.  Can you send me more information
about Gump?  Can I set it up within my company?  Are there any
step-by-step instructions on how to go about that?

Kind regards,
	Stefan Freyr.

Posted by Shyam Koppikar <vk...@tds.net>.
Me too.