Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Dimitris Karteris <di...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/15 09:51:13 UTC

Asynchronous HTTP Transport Configuration

Hi,

I've browsed through the CXF docs but I haven't managed to find any
references on how to configure the Asynchronous HTTP Transport properties
such as:

org.apache.cxf.transport.http.async.usePolicy
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.async.MAX_CONNECTIONS
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.async.CONNECTION_TTL

etc.

Can anyone provide any hints on this?

Thanks in advance,
Dimitris

Re: Asynchronous HTTP Transport Configuration

Posted by Dimitris Karteris <di...@gmail.com>.
Is it implied that I should use something like the following?

  bp.getRequestContext().put("org.apache.cxf.transport.http.async.SO_TIMEOUT",
60000);

Because I tried so and it didn't work. So, I thought I should confirm
that this is the way to go.

Dimitris

Posted by Glen Mazza <gm...@talend.com>.

--