Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by sugumar analysis <su...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/16 10:18:24 UTC

Kafka Synchronous Performance issue

Hi All,

We are using Kafka-Net(C# SDK) for our kafka messaging system, we tested
Producer to produce message to Kafka with Synchronous and Asynchronous
mode. But In Asynchronous mode it performs well than Synchronous.

Synchronous mode takes 2 minutes to produce 1000 message where as
Asynchronous mode takes 2 seconds to produce 1000 messages.

Is there any limitation using Asynchronous mode?

(*Like message order problem, Message lose*)

Can we use Asynchronous mode in Production environment ?

Please any one suggest us...

Thanks,
Sugumar