Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2005/03/10 11:24:21 UTC

JIRA or Bugzilla?

Hi,

lurking on the infrastructure list shows that we do have stability
problems with JIRA and Tomcat on issues.apache.org, so right now I'd
prefer to stick with Bugzilla.

Even without that I'd suggest we ask the infrastructure team what
they'd prefer us to use before we make any decision.

Comments?

Stefan

Re: JIRA or Bugzilla?

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@apache.org>.
Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> Hi,
>
> lurking on the infrastructure list shows that we do have stability
> problems with JIRA and Tomcat on issues.apache.org, so right now I'd
> prefer to stick with Bugzilla.
>
> Even without that I'd suggest we ask the infrastructure team what
> they'd prefer us to use before we make any decision.

I'm +0 :)

I've used both systems and I'm happy with either. Happy to go with
whatever infrastructure recommends.

Conor