Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Vijay Krishnamoorthy <vk...@captechventures.com> on 2003/08/14 20:48:39 UTC

ldap connections

Hello All,

  We successfully tested jetspeed with openldap on apache/tomcat. We were kind of load testing the server to see how it is performing when compared to the databases. We ran like a 300 user test, and jetspeed failed after 250 users. In the openldap side there were like 250 connections open from jetspeed, and it is not closed even when the test is not running.

  I was wondering if this is some configuration in jetspeed-security.properties. Ideally you could retrieve all the users from one connection, but jetspeed seems to use a connection for every user and not close it. Did anyone encounter a similar issue ?

vijay