Posted to user@metron.apache.org by Satish Abburi <Sa...@sstech.us> on 2017/11/14 22:54:37 UTC

analytics exchange platform

Any pointers to this? We are looking to deploy few analytics packages on top of Metron platform.

Thanks,
Satish

Re: analytics exchange platform

Posted by Simon Elliston Ball <si...@simonellistonball.com>.
The analytics exchange concept is not really part of Apache Metron, but some commercial offerings include it. In terms of Metron itself, are you maybe thinking about Model as a Service: http://metron.apache.org/current-book/metron-analytics/metron-maas-service/index.html <http://metron.apache.org/current-book/metron-analytics/metron-maas-service/index.html>

Simon

Posted by Simon Elliston Ball <si...@simonellistonball.com>.