Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Rolf Kulemann <ro...@apache.org> on 2004/03/13 23:34:42 UTC

I18N of Lenya CMS UI

Hello users and developers,

lenya now has nearly complete i18n support for all cms screens even for
pub specific messages i.e. the "create language version" screen.

The message catalogue files are located here:

- lenya/resources/i18n/cmsui*.xml and [1]
- lenya/pubs/[pubname]/lenya/resources/i18n/cmsui*.xml [2]

It is very appreciated that people do more translations i.e. chinese and
japanese :) Just kidding.

If there are volunteers (who want to do translations), please checkout
latest Lenya version or a nightly build an do not hesitate to send the
translated catalogue files to me or to the list.

All people who want to do pub specific translations should copy [1] to
[2]. Those copied message catalogues will be automatically merged with
the global catalogue.

Thanks.

    Rolf Kulemann

Re: I18N of Lenya CMS UI

Posted by Christian Egli <ch...@wyona.net>.
Rolf Kulemann <ro...@apache.org> writes:

> lenya now has nearly complete i18n support for all cms screens even for
> pub specific messages i.e. the "create language version" screen.

Rolf, thank you very much for doing this work.

Let those translations come in!

Thanks

--
Christian Egli       christian.egli@wyona.net   +41 1 272 9161
                     Wyona AG, Hardstrasse 219, CH-8005 Zurich