Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/08 13:29:33 UTC

How to update an installed plugin?

Is there a way to update a plugin thats been installed into Geronimo? Right
now with the Tuscany plugin i can't see how to uninstall or update it so
I've been having to install a fresh version of Geronimo to install it in
every time i update the plugin which is becoming a bit tiresome.

   ...ant

Re: How to update an installed plugin?

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
I don't think there is a way to update an installed plugin.  What I have
been doing each time to install the plugin is to uninstall the plugin from
"System Modules" portlet and install again from Plugins portlet.  Since the
plugin installer will not download the dependencies that are already in the
server's repository, before the install step, I am manually deleting the jar
file(s) I want to be reinstalled.  This option gets messy if there are many
jars that one wants to be reinstalled.

++Vamsi