Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sanjay Tripathi <sa...@citrix.com> on 2013/04/17 12:40:10 UTC

physical network is in incorrect state:Disabled

Hi,

While setting up the environment with the latest master code, the "createNetwork" API fails with this error message: "failed to create a guest network for basic zone Error: Specified physical network id is in incorrect state:Disabled". I checked the DB and found that in physical_network table the data entry is in disabled state.

Is anyone else facing the same issue, or is there any use case why physical network is in disabled state?

--Sanjay

RE: physical network is in incorrect state:Disabled

Posted by Pranav Saxena <pr...@citrix.com>.
Fix for this blocker has been pushed to master . Thanks Isaac for investigating the issue .

Thanks,
Pranav

Posted by Isaac Chiang <is...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pranav:

Posted by Pranav Saxena <pr...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Srikanteswararao Talluri <sr...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Pranav Saxena <pr...@citrix.com>.
Isaac,

Posted by Isaac Chiang <is...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Srikanteswararao Talluri <sr...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Gavin Lee <ga...@gmail.com>.

--
Gavin

Re: physical network is in incorrect state:Disabled

Posted by Isaac Chiang <is...@gmail.com>.
OK! thanks.

Posted by Pranav Saxena <pr...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Isaac Chiang <is...@gmail.com>.