Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Frank <fg...@optonline.net> on 2005/05/17 13:15:49 UTC

axis/jws compile problem

I have a problem that I believe to be a classpath problem (see below),
but I have included the path to the localhost directory, even created a
jar of the class files and still  get the error.  I can compile the file
directory just fine.  But if  I put the class file from a normal javac
in the jwsClasses directory the call to produce the WSDL
(http://kw14:8080/axis/TLS.jws?wsdl) from the browser say's file not found.

Line in java code (the directory structure exists and the java code is
compiled):

import localhost.axis.OMS_jws.*;

Running on XP
Using tomcat distributed with JWSDP 1.4
Axis 1.2

    AXIS error

Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:

Fault - Error while compiling:  C:\tomcat-jwsdp-1.4\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\jwsClasses\TLS.java

AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}Server.compileError
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: Error while compiling:  C:\tomcat-jwsdp-1.4\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\jwsClasses\TLS.java
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
	{}Errors:Error compiling C:\tomcat-jwsdp-1.4\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\jwsClasses\TLS.java:
Line 0, column 0: could not parse error message:  Note: sun.tools.javac.Main has been deprecated.
C:\tomcat-jwsdp-1.4\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\jwsClasses\TLS.java:39: Package localhost.axis.OMS_jws not found in import.
import localhost.axis.OMS_jws.*;