Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Joel Shellman <jo...@ikestrel.com> on 2004/08/27 16:56:15 UTC

What can I do in xdocs?

What exactly are the capabilities of xdocs? Can I include information
from the POM in there somehow? I'm seeing limited information and I'm
wondering if that means that that's all it can do. Are the xml files in
xdocs dir static only and although transformed, they are not parsed and
data injected?

Thanks,

-joel shellman

Re: What can I do in xdocs?

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 10:56:15 -0400, Joel Shellman <jo...@ikestrel.com> wrote:
> What exactly are the capabilities of xdocs? Can I include information
> from the POM in there somehow? I'm seeing limited information and I'm

No, the files in the xdocs directory cannot include information from
the POM. You could do this yourself fairly easily and put the results
in generated-xdocs however.

> wondering if that means that that's all it can do. Are the xml files in
> xdocs dir static only and although transformed, they are not parsed and
> data injected?

Static.