Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Talkov, Roger" <Ro...@uc4.com> on 2010/05/20 18:26:57 UTC

1.6.11 on Vista

I installed the  Collabnet subversion server 1.6.11  on windows Vista and got the error below when I typed "svn -version"
I had previously had 1.6.6 of the server which didn't have this problem

I then installed the subversion client 1.6.11 and was able to use svn commands with no problem

Problem Event Name:     APPCRASH
  Application Name:     svn.exe
  Application Version:  1.6.11.16982
  Application Timestamp:        4bc7f286
  Fault Module Name:    libsvn_subr-1.dll!svn_rangelist__set_inheritance
  Fault Module Version: 6.0.6002.18005
  Fault Module Timestamp:       49e03824
  Exception Code:       c0000139
  Exception Offset:     0006f04e
  OS Version:   6.0.6002.2.2.0.256.6
  Locale ID:    1033
  Additional Information 1:     9d13
  Additional Information 2:     1abee00edb3fc1158f9ad6f44f0f6be8
  Additional Information 3:     9d13
  Additional Information 4:     1abee00edb3fc1158f9ad6f44f0f6be8

Read our privacy statement:
  http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=50163&clcid=0x0409

Roger Talkov

Senior Java Developer
--------------------------
UC4 Software, Inc.
2475 - 140th Ave. NE
Bellevue, WA 98005
(877) 277-9679 -toll free
(425) 644-2121 x135 -direct
(425) 644-2266 -fax
email: Roger.Talkov@UC4.com
web: http://www.UC4.com -and- http://www.appworx.com
UC4:Global    AppWorx

RE: 1.6.11 on Vista

Posted by "Talkov, Roger" <Ro...@uc4.com>.
I did shutdown the server , but it may have been after the install.
I'll try it again with the server shutdown before the install

Thanks,

Roger

Posted by Mark Phippard <ma...@gmail.com>.

--