Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Cameron F. Logan" <ca...@envisa.com> on 2004/06/10 21:04:19 UTC

When can we expect GA release of Axis v1.2?

Apologies if this information is available elsewhere, but I was unable to
find it. The expected date provided on the Axis web site says "April", which
is long gone. So, can anyone provide a best guess as to when Axis v1.2 will
exit beta stage?

______________________________
Cameron F. Logan
Envisa
281 Pleasant Street
Framingham, MA 01701
tel:  508.405.1220 x112

Re: When can we expect GA release of Axis v1.2?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
guys,

why don't you raise the issue on axis-dev :)

-- dims

Posted by Fernando Nasser <fn...@redhat.com>.