Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Lasantha Ranaweera <la...@opensource.lk> on 2007/01/10 08:30:23 UTC

Geronimo Axis2 Integration

Hi,

The initial implementation of the Axis2 integration with Geronimo
uploaded in to the JIRA (Geronimo-2717). Most of the source code is
taken out from the CXF project of  the Geronimo and it is only a maven2
skeleton.

I am expecting some help from person who knows Axis2 to implement
Axis2WebServiceContainer.java class and hoping to contribute Geronimo in
this area.

Thanks,
Lasantha Ranaweera

Re: Geronimo Axis2 Integration

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Sure, we can move things around once we get something working :)

-- dims

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Lin,

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com>.
Dims, I've submitted it as G2724.  I don't think the patch will hurt
anything as the axis2-deployer isn't turned on in the config.xml files.
I'll continue investigating why the axis2-deployer won't start.

Thanks, Lin

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Lin,

Posted by Lasantha Ranaweera <la...@opensource.lk>.