Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Rao Bandaru <ra...@outlook.com> on 2021/05/28 08:04:28 UTC

Load Share point list(file) data to impala table using pyspark

Hi Team,

I have a requirement to load Share point list(file) data to impala table using pyspark
Please help me how to achieve this type of requirement

Thanks,
Ankamma Rao

Re: Load Share point list(file) data to impala table using pyspark

Posted by Rao Bandaru <ra...@outlook.com>.
Hi Team,

Could you please provide any update on below requirement

Thanks,
Ankamma Rao