Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Rahul Vangari <ra...@vnnogile.in> on 2019/02/04 11:53:51 UTC

How to configure two different BOMs for same product?

Hello,

I have a product say productA which can be made from productB.

Also I have another recipe in which I can make productA from productC
which is totally independent from above.

How can I configure two manufacturing BOMs for same productA with
different components?

Rahul Vangari.
vnnogile Solutions Private Limited
www.vnnogile.com

Re: How to configure two different BOMs for same product?

Posted by Wolfgang Paul Rauchholz <wp...@gmail.com>.
As you speak about recipe I assume we sre talking process industry?

What is the difference between B and C. Are you using the same or different
process when using B and/or C to produce a?

Wolfgang

--

Wolfgang Rauchholz

Re: How to configure two different BOMs for same product?

Posted by Yashwant Dhakad <ya...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Julien NICOLAS <ju...@nereide.fr>.
Hello Rahul,