Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by sri2003 <hi...@yahoo.com> on 2008/04/30 19:01:24 UTC

Displaying results on home page when submitting an action from pop up window no. 2

Hi,
Logged in to my web application using Internet Explorer.

>From the home page (JSP), opened one popup window (no. 1) ; then from window
1, opened other window no. 2; now submitting (an action from jsp)on window
no. 2 , should show the results on the base(main) window  ie. where i first
logged in ie. home page (NOT in pop ups) . But for me , its coming on popup
window no.1  ; so i changed the code from
window.opener.location.href=target_url to window.location.href==target_url ;
then its coming on pop up window no. 2 . but i want it to be opened on my
first page of  the application . Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Displaying results on home page when submitting an action from pop up window no. 2

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@gmail.com>.
You posted to the wrong list.  Please send this to the users list.

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 1:01 PM, sri2003 <hi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Logged in to my web application using Internet Explorer.
>
> From the home page (JSP), opened one popup window (no. 1) ; then from
> window
> 1, opened other window no. 2; now submitting (an action from jsp)on window
> no. 2 , should show the results on the base(main) window  ie. where i
> first
> logged in ie. home page (NOT in pop ups) . But for me , its coming on
> popup
> window no.1  ; so i changed the code from
> window.opener.location.href=target_url to window.location.href==target_url
> ;
> then its coming on pop up window no. 2 . but i want it to be opened on my
> first page of  the application . Any idea?
>
> Thanks in advance.

James Mitchell