Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com> on 2011/10/29 11:03:57 UTC

[Vote] Move Apache Harmony to the Attic

Please vote on the proposal to move Apache Harmony to the Apache Attic.

[+1] Move Harmony to the Attic
[ 0] Don't care
[-1] Don't move Harmony to the Attic.

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours.

Thanks,
Tim

Re: [Vote] Move Apache Harmony to the Attic

Posted by liou <lc...@gmail.com>.
-1
--
抱歉暂时无法详细说明。这份邮件是使用安装有K-9 Mail的Android移动设备发送的。

Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>写到:

Posted by enh <en...@google.com>.
+1

On Sat, Oct 29, 2011 at 02:03, Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Please vote on the proposal to move Apache Harmony to the Apache Attic.
>
> [+1] Move Harmony to the Attic
> [ 0] Don't care
> [-1] Don't move Harmony to the Attic.

> Tim

NIO or JNI questions? Mail me/drop by/add me as a reviewer.

Re: [Vote] Move Apache Harmony to the Attic

Posted by Ilya Berezhnyuk <il...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Nathan Beyer <nd...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Karl Wettin <ka...@apache.org>.
On Oct 29, 2011, at 11:03 AM, Tim Ellison wrote:

> [+1] Move Harmony to the Attic

My non binding vote. A big thank you from me to all contributors! It's very sad indeed but I think it makes most sense to move for now, hoping for someone to pick it up in the future.

		karl

Re: [Vote] Move Apache Harmony to the Attic

Posted by Catherine Hope <ca...@googlemail.com>.
+1

Posted by Regis Xu <xu...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Ray Chen <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
http://about.me/clraychen
Regards,

Ray Chen

Re: [Vote] Move Apache Harmony to the Attic

Posted by Danese Cooper <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 and thanks again to everybody who worked on Harmony. It was a great project, if only in proving that Sun was arrogant in it's belief that Java's class libraries were "impossible to clone".

Danese

Posted by Oliver Deakin <ol...@googlemail.com>.
+1

Posted by Jesse Wilson <je...@google.com>.
+1

Re: [Vote] Move Apache Harmony to the Attic

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non binding)
I am very sad this project will go.

--
http://www.grobmeier.de

Re: [Vote] Move Apache Harmony to the Attic

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 30 October 2011 02:49, Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> wrote:
> +1

The above vote used a non-ASCII character - it's not clear what it
should be unless the user has a browser with a suitable character set.

I see

FF
0B

Perhaps resend it for clarity?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 30 October 2011 16:20, Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> wrote:
> Resending vote;
> +1

That is now clear, thanks.

> The pinyin input got it messed up I guess...

I can read it OK now I am back on my normal system, but I was using a
different system which I guess does not have some fonts installed.

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
Resending vote;
+1

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.