Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Juergen Weber <we...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/07 12:37:12 UTC

Re: Corbaname of an EJB3 session bean

Hi, I was looking for a current CSIV2 sample and found this post.
But the samples in geronimo/server/trunk/testsuite/corba-testsuite seem to
be EJB rmi/iiop samples.
Is there a sample where a corba client connects to an EJB using CSIV2
security? The string CSIV2 is not found below testsuite.

Thanks, Juergen