Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by giacomo <gi...@apache.org> on 2001/09/25 11:54:00 UTC

Build process

I've figured some problems of the build process that includes TWO
copies of cocoon.jar into the webapp|dist libs directories.

Also the Manifest.mf file is not updated to make cocoon CLI run like:

	java -jar [path/to/cocoon/lib]/cocoon.jar -help

I can manage this on friday unless someone else will hack it earlier.

Giacomo

AW: AW: Build process

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@sundn.de>.
I deployed a new version of the rc1a in the dist directory with a
new manifest which allows at least to start cli.

Carsten

Re: AW: Build process

Posted by Giacomo Pati <gi...@apache.org>.

AW: Build process