Posted to user@struts.apache.org by David Bolsover <da...@bolsover.com> on 2001/09/10 15:52:05 UTC

JBuilder5, Tomcat4(b7), Struts

Hi all

After much work - and considerable help from this group, I managed to get up
and running with JB5, Tomcat3.2.1 and Struts1.0. - I can happily develop
within the JB5 environment and be confident that the app will work when
deployed on TC3.2.1.

But - I would now like to move to TC4.x (b7 is latest and looks good
candidate for release) Problem is - how to get this to work with JB5 &
struts.  I know that this is a little off topic - but this group is MUCH
more active than the JB newsgroups and generally much more helpful.

All hints and tips gratefully received.

David Bolsover