Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Michael J. Rivard" <ri...@sbcglobal.net> on 2008/05/29 00:38:35 UTC

trinidad-1.0.8-dist.zip is corrupted

Hi,

I downloaded http://mirror.atlanticmetro.net/apache/myfaces/binaries/trinidad-1.0.8-dist.zip, verified the md5 sum, and was unable to extract the contents using both Windows Explorer "extract" dialog and the JDK "jar" tool. Windows Explorer simply reported that the file is corrupted, while jar threw an IOException caused by unexpected EOF.

(I also tried downloading the tar.gz file, but gnuwin32's tar tool doesn't seem to support gzip (de)compression.)

Michael

Re: trinidad-1.0.8-dist.zip is corrupted

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
Ok, the uncorrupted jars are moved over.  Give them a bit to trickle
down the the mirrors and you should be fine.

Scott

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
Michael,