Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by Antonio <an...@vieiro.net> on 2018/05/30 07:31:38 UTC

Apache Podling Website Checks - Image

Hi there!

This is Antonio from the NetBeans incubating project.

We've uploaded our image to
https://www.apache.org/img/netbeans-212-245.png and expected our podling
tests to pass https://whimsy.apache.org/pods/project/netbeans but it
seems we're having an error somewhere.

How could we make this check "green"?

Thanks,
Antonio

Re: Apache Podling Website Checks - Image

Posted by Antonio <an...@vieiro.net>.
Hi Shane,

Thanks for your fast reply. We'll try to rename the image to
"netbeans.png" as suggested.

I hope you don't mind me copying the dev/incubator mailing list for
future reference.

Kind regards,
Antonio

Posted by Antonio <an...@vieiro.net>.