Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Robert Nicholson <ro...@elastica.com> on 2005/03/14 04:09:21 UTC

WS-Security?

What is the most common toolkit to implementing WS-Security like
features with Axis?

Specfically the ability to XMLize an X509Certificate and chain.

Re: WS-Security?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Yes, it's interopates well with .NET and several other vendors.

-- dims

Re: WS-Security?

Posted by Timour Mouratov <mt...@gmail.com>.

Re: WS-Security?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
look at apache wss4j.

Re: WS-Security?

Posted by Robert Nicholson <ro...@elastica.com>.
Can you use custom headers to add something like an X509Certificate and
chain?

What restrictions to the use of custom headers in terms of content and
length?