Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by Mark Lambert <ma...@tibco.com> on 2000/02/05 02:03:47 UTC

next Java release?

Apologies if I've asked a common question, but I couldn't find the answer
anywhere.  When is the next release of the Xerces Java parser coming out?
Will it support the latest moving target coming out of the Schema WG?

markl

Re: next Java release?

Posted by tw...@sauria.com.
Mark,

You should expect to see another release of Xerces soon.  The plan was
to do a release at the end of last week, and then SAX2 went and changed
all over the place, so it was decided to wait a week or so until the changes
could be made.  The current CVS version conforms to the 12/17 syntax.

Ted