Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by ma...@trusecure.com on 2002/05/03 14:29:21 UTC

RE: Talking about Embperl at the O'Reilly OpenSource Convetion 20 02

Actually, I was at the conference last year and I didn't have to pay for
transportation.
The hotel is very close to the air port and they have their own free shuttle
bus.
The conference had a free shuttle bus that they used to take attendees to a
couple of
the local attractions.

If you think you will be able to come, make sure to stay in the hotel the
conference is at.
The hotel and airport are on a small peninsula all by themselves and there
isn't anywhere else
to stay within walking distance.  The transportation cost from another hotel
to the conference
will be more expensive than the cost difference between the two hotel rooms.

Posted by Gerald Richter - ecos gmbh <ri...@ecos.de>.

> Actually, I was at the conference last year and I didn't have to pay for
> transportation.
> The hotel is very close to the air port and they have their own free
shuttle
> bus.
> The conference had a free shuttle bus that they used to take attendees to
> couple of
> the local attractions.
>
> If you think you will be able to come, make sure to stay in the hotel the
> conference is at.
> The hotel and airport are on a small peninsula all by themselves and there
> isn't anywhere else
> to stay within walking distance.  The transportation cost from another
hotel
> to the conference
> will be more expensive than the cost difference between the two hotel
rooms.

My only though was, that $185 for one night isn't so cheap and that I maybe
find another hotel, that isn't such expensive. Of course when you stay at
the conference hotel, you don't need transportation

Gerald