Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Alexy Khrabrov <al...@scalable.pro> on 2014/09/26 21:21:51 UTC

SF Scala: Spark and Machine Learning Videos

Folks -- we're happy to share the videos of Spark talks made at SF
Scala meetup (sfscala.org) and Scala By the Bay conference
(scalabythebay.org).  We thank Databricks for presenting and also
sponsoring the first talk video, which was a joint event with SF Bay
Area Machine Learning meetup.

9/22/2014 -- SF Scala and SF Bay Area Machine Learning, Joseph
Bradley: Decision Trees on Spark

http://functional.tv/post/98342564544/sfscala-sfbaml-joseph-bradley-decision-trees-on-spark

8/9/2014 -- Scala By the Bay, Matei Zaharia: Next-Generation Languages
meet Next-Generation Big Data: Leveraging Scala in Spark

http://functional.tv/post/97699944449/scala-by-the-bay2014-matei-zaharia-next-generation-langu

8/8/2014 -- Scala By the Bay, Tathagata Das, Large scale, real-time
stream processing using Spark Streaming

http://functional.tv/post/97739069219/scala-by-the-bay-2014-tathagata-das-large-scale-real-tim

Functional.TV has all of the Scala By the Bay and SF Scala talks, and
we publish them within days of our events.

If you have a great talk on Scala and Spark, let us at SF Scala know
(reply to me with the idea).

Enjoy!
A+