Posted to dev@opennlp.apache.org by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org> on 2014/02/12 14:41:00 UTC

OpenNLP Jenkins job still posts to incubator list

Hi,

the OpenNLP Jenkins job still posts to "opennlp-dev@incubator.apache.org".

Cheers,

-- Richard

RE: OpenNLP.Similarity at ApacheCon NA

Posted by Darrell Berry <da...@significancesystems.com>.
Thanks

Posted by Darrell Berry <da...@significancesystems.com>.
thanks for sharing. Is the source publicly available?

Re: OpenNLP Jenkins job still posts to incubator list

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, it is now updated.

Jörn