Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Hemadri Dasari <he...@aol.com> on 2005/09/17 06:16:51 UTC

Is it possible to pause/break and continue

Hi,

I am trying to automate the process of web registration and I get a
image  which contains text that I need to visually read and type into
the next http request as a parameter and also pass along all the cookies
I got in the current request. I am not sure how to automate this
sequence and if there is a pause feature that lets me modify the
parameters for my next request and not loose my cookies.

Appreciate your help very much.

Thanks & Regards,
-Hemadri

Re: Is it possible to pause/break and continue

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Forgot to add the links:

www.beanshell.org

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/functions.html#__BeanShell

S.

Posted by Michael Stover <ms...@apache.org>.
I have to chuckle at the irony of trying to automate testing on an app
explicitly designed to thwart automated access.

The best course of action would be to modify the webapp such that the
automation protection scheme (the word in the image) can be turned on
and off in the app's config.  That way you could test it with JMeter
without that, and then turn it on otherwise.

-Mike

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.