Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com> on 2006/05/07 10:26:31 UTC

[Axis2] Code freeze for 0.91 release [was: Re: [Axis2] Code freeze for 0.92 release]

I should have said 0.91 not 0.92
Thanks,
Samisa...

Re: [Axis2] Code freeze for 0.91 release [was: Re: [Axis2] Code freeze for 0.92 release]

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
I have packaged the release. Hence would like to declare that the code
freeze is over