Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Umut KocasaraƧ <uk...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/02 08:28:20 UTC

JCloud Libvirt implementation

Hi,

Is there any way to manage kvm from jcloud api. I have found some codes on
sandbox api on JCloud 1.6.0 release , however i guess it has been removed
from JCloud.

Thanks,

Umut

Re: JCloud Libvirt implementation

Posted by Ignasi <ig...@gmail.com>.
Hi Umut,

AFAIK currently there is no libvirt provider. Sandbox providers were
deprecated a few releases ago because they were not maintained.
Perhaps you could try to use the one in 1.5, but I don't know the
state or even if it works.