Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Fangxin Lou <an...@126.com> on 2017/08/02 14:20:27 UTC

How the parallelize the table scan for jdbc storage plugin?

Hi:

I am try to test the drill over RDBMS with jdbc storage plugin,  and we have big table with lot's of partitions, so I hope to rewrite the query with multiple partition based queries to fast the data loading.

But I am not able to write the plugin for myself. Any document about the APIs of storage plugin?

Thanks.

--

Thanks

http://www.dbatools.net
Good tools make the work easy and inprove life quality.

http://www.anysql.net/en
Personal software, life, research and professional Oracle recovery service

Re: How the parallelize the table scan for jdbc storage plugin?

Posted by Muhammad Gelbana <m....@gmail.com>.
Paul created a magnificent wiki: https://github.com/paul-rogers/drill/wiki
You'll probably want to read this first
https://github.com/paul-rogers/drill/wiki/Storage-Plugin-Model