Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/11 17:59:16 UTC

[iOS] Using workspaces

Proposing for the 4.0 stream since it is potentially a breaking change
for tools. It has other benefits (see the issue).

Re: [iOS] Using workspaces

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
I don't see the harm in it, but would be interested to know what the wins
are, and how much work it would be to accomplish.

e.g. Does the CordovaLib project not currently work within an xcworkspace?
Is the current integration as simple as deleting CordovaLib as a subproject
and adding it as a child to the workspace? If so, maybe just add some docs?

I like the idea of putting plugins in their own project file (separate from
the app's main one), but again it's a bit a work.

Re: [iOS] Using workspaces

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.