Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Shinichiro Abe <sh...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/29 10:35:42 UTC

Data query of JDBC repo

Hello.

I used JDBC Repository Connection and created
the following view table[1] on postgesql.
I set the default setting at Queries tab in job lists.
I run the job, then on the Solr, only urlfield was indexed as id field.

1)I also want to index datafield. What is needed to set?
Can I use it like solr dataimporthandler?
For example, can it index datafield1, datafield2, datafield…?

2)Why ingesting datafield need to know if url is valid in source code?
I want to index datafield without urlfield.

My usage may be wrong, I assumed that string data of datafield is indexed as contents.
I want to know what kind of table Data-query assume.

| idfield             | versionfield     | urlfield             | datafield         | modifydatefield
| char varying  | char varying    | char varying   | char varying  | bigint
| 1                      | 1                        | file:///dummy/1| test string       | 1
| 2                      | 1                        | file:///dummy/2| test info          | 1

Thank you,
Shinichiro Abe

Re: Data query of JDBC repo

Posted by Shinichiro Abe <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thank you. Indexing data of VARCHAR worked well. My solrconfig setting was incorrect.

Shinichiro

Re: Data query of JDBC repo

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: Data query of JDBC repo