Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> on 2013/01/31 23:37:46 UTC

Flex JIRA

Hi Folks,

Apologies if you get this twice.  As some of you know, while most of the old Adobe JIRA issues have been imported into the Apache JIRA system, any file attachments for those issues were not imported.  Apache is going to attempt to fix this over the next several weekends, which will require some downtime for our JIRA instance.  Please let me know if not having Apache JIRA access on some weekend is going to be a problem.

Also, note that Adobe (not Apache) is planning to shutdown its JIRA instance soon.  Apache JIRA does not have any bugs filed against Adobe JIRA after January 28, 2012 or so.  There are no plans to auto-migrate these bugs, so if you filed a bug last year, you might want to re-enter it against Apache JIRA.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team