Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by szefo <sz...@o2.pl> on 2006/10/26 11:24:30 UTC

Configure Continuum to work with SVN over svn+ssh

Hi,
I have serious problems configuring continuum to cooperate with SVN over
svn+ssh connection.
My SVN repo is: svn+ssh://login@some_nasty_server_address/var/svn/repo
Every user has a certificate genereted in his home/.ssh folder
Can you please tell me how my pom.xml <scm></scm> section should look like.
Where should put information about server certificates. Is it similar to
repository-server password section?

I tried to find information how to solve my problem, but everywhere I look I
find information about SVN working over https, but my situation is
different. I appologise if my question have already been answered somewhere
else, but I just can't find it, in that case just send me a link.
I use:
Continuum-1.0.3
Maven-2.0.4

Many thanks for your help.